Genuine Floodstop FS12NPTD Water Heater Kit with 1/2″ NPT MIP x FIP Valve.
Floodstop is a point-of-use leak detection device that automatically shuts off the water supply to an appliance or fixture the moment a leak is detected. Once water is detected, the motorized ball valves close and sound an alarm. Floodstop is a durable and multi-use device, which limits potentially devastating flood damage, allowing the plumber, builder, and homeowner to have peace-of-mind knowing no flood caused by an appliance or fixture will go unnoticed. STOP FLOOD DAMAGE BEFORE IT EVER STARTS™.
- Motorized Lead-Free, CNC-machined, Full-Port Ball Valve (1/2 inch NPT pipe threaded)
- Control Unit is powered by the included AC power supply. Optionally, it may be powered with 4 AA batteries (not included). *Batteries used in conjunction with the AC power supply provide backup should AC power fail.
- Water/Leak Sensor (1.25” X 7.5”)
- Includes screws and drywall anchors, plus a hook and loop, self-adhesive mounting pad for multiple mounting options
- Floodstop’s pigtail ties into Building Maintenance Systems (BMS) and sends a relay to notify of alarm and valve closure
Alternate Number: 20006
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Floodstop products. This Floodstop FS12NPTD Water Heater Kit with 1/2″ NPT MIP x FIP Valve is a direct replacement manufactured by OnSite Pro. Order this Floodstop FS12NPTD Water Heater Kit with 1/2″ NPT MIP x FIP Valve today. Most orders usually ship the same day and we offer free shipping for orders over $99!