Woodford 22PX-6 Model 22 Freezeless 1/2" Pex Tube Inlet Wall Faucet.
• Built-In Vent Float style Vacuum Breaker
• Faucet drains automatically when hose is removed
• EPDM packing to prevent leaking
• Oval, powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
• Stainless steel seat - eliminates wire draw
• Standard “O” size seat washer
• Tee Key configuration - (extra charge)
• No-lead solder
• 3/4” male hose thread
MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F
• The faucet length used is to be comparable to what would be used with standard freezeless faucets.
• The inlet connection must be located in a heated area.
• The gap between the house and faucet must be sealed to prevent air leaks.
• The faucet must be installed with a slight downward pitch toward the nozzle.
• Adequate insulation is required around the faucet, wall board and sill plate.
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Woodford Hydrants. This Woodford Model 22 Wall Faucet is manufactured by Woodford. Order this Woodford Model 22 Wall Faucet today.