Woodford B22PX-20 Hot and Cold Freezeless Chrome-Plated Wall Faucet.
This unit offers backflow and bursting protection. The Woodford Model B22 chrome plated commercial wall faucet is designed for irrigation purposes to provide year-round hot and cold water service regardless of outside temperature. Separate hot and cold inlet tubes and operating handles allow for manually operated water temperature control. Use on any commercial structure where intermittent hot and cold water service is required.
Includes flush mounted chrome plated brass box
MODEL 50HA BACKFLOW PREVENTER - Patent Pending
• ASSE 1052 Approved
• Listed by IAPMO
• Field Testable
• Two Independent Check Valves
• Drains automatically when hose is removed
• No spray back
Nozzle - 3/4” male hose thread
Valve Operating Threads - Full circle threads on valve body and retainer
No Lead Solder - All solder joints
Seat Washer - Standard “O” size
Max. Pressure - 125 p.s.i. Max.
Water Temperature - 120° F
• An internal resetting pressure relief valve prevents the faucet casing tube from bursting in freezing conditions even if a hose is unintentionally left on.
• 5” center to center handle spacing.
• Faucet drains automatically when hose is removed.
• Permanent stainless steel seat will not wire draw.
• EPDM packing to prevent leaking.
• Loose Tee Key - optional
• B22 available in rough brass: B22-BR
Quality Plumbing Supply is proud distributor of Woodford Commercial Wall Hydrants. This Woodford B22PX-20 Hydrant is manufactured by Woodford. Order this Woodford B22PX-20 today.