Woodford HCB67-20 Hot & Cold Wall Hydrant Mixer in Box.
Model HCB67 are freezeless hot and cold mixer wall hydrants with automatic draining and hose connection Backflow Prevention. Hydrant drains when shut off, even if hose is attached. The Model HCB67 is enclosed in a flush mounted wall box. The model is designed for commercial irrigation purposes where outside Hot & Cold water service is required.
• Permanent type brass valve body with hemispherical seating surface.
• One piece valve plunger accurately controls both flow and drainage with a minimum number of turns and without need for adjustments.
• Drains under nozzle away from hands of operator and with a lip to divert water away from building.
• Copper casing tubes.
• No Lead Solder on all solder joints.
• Hardened stainless steel stem resists damage.
• Loose key operates hydrant.
• 3/8” solid brass operating rod.
• 3/4” FPT Hot & Cold Inlets
• Check valves are located in each inlet to prevent migration
• Wall clamp furnished on all 60 series except close coupled.
• Max Pressure: 125 p.s.i.
• Max Temperature: 120° F
Standard Chrome Finish (CH) - Optional Brass (BR) or Polished Brass (PB)
Quality Plumbing Supply is proud distributor of Woodford Products. This Woodford HCB67-20 Hot & Cold Wall Hydrant Mixer is manufactured by Woodford. Order this Woodford HCB67-20 Hot & Cold Wall Hydrant Mixer today.