↑ End Headings for tabs
Genuine American Standard 6063101.002 Selectronic Exposed Urinal Flush Valve DC 1.0 GPF.
The Selectronic Urinal Flush Valves feature a self-cleaning piston design that saves time and money by eliminating routine maintenance and preventing the valve from running due to clogs. The Selectronic flush valves include a pressure compensation feature that maintains the proper flush volume regardless of inlet water pressure.Features CR-P2 lithium battery installed. Battery Life: 4 years assuming 4,000 flushes per month Touch-free operation helps keep the restroom clean and hygienic Pressure Compensation feature maintains accurate flush volume regardless of inlet water pressure Self-cleaning piston significantly reduces clogging and prevents valve run-on Integral wiper spring cleans the refill orifice with every flush for extraordinary reliability No Routine Maintenance no diaphragms to replace; no filters to clean Selectronic® Proximity System with programmable sensor allows for easy adjustment and customization State-of-the-Art Electronics prevent ghost flushing Fully Mechanical Manual Override Button can flush the valve without power Fail-Safe: Valve automatically closes upon loss of power or water pressure and does not need to be reset Adjustable Sanitary Flush cleans the fixture & maintains the trap seal. Stadium Feature: Valve automatically switches to water savings mode during periods of heavy usage Chemical Resistant EPDM Seals for extended life Can be installed left or right handed.
- For urinals with 3/4-inch (19 mm) exposed top spud
- 8-year CR-P2 lithium battery installed in valve
- Touchless operation limits the spread of germs
- Exclusive DynaClean® self-cleaning wiper spring technology
- Integral wiper spring cleans refill orifice with every flush to help prevent valve run-on
- Fully mechanical manual override can operate without power
- Fail-Safe operation: Valve automatically closes upon loss of power or water pressure
- Pressure Compensation feature ensures accurate flush volume regardless of inlet water pressure
- Proprietary brass alloy resists dezincification
- 11-1/2" (292 mm) rough-in
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of American Standard products. This American Standard 6063101.002 Selectronic Exposed Urinal Flush Valve DC 1.0 GPF is a direct replacement manufactured by American Standard. Order this American Standard 6063101.002 Selectronic Exposed Urinal Flush Valve DC 1.0 GPF today. Most orders usually ship the same day and we offer free shipping for orders over $99!
↑ Stop "Description" content here
↑ Stop your "Documentation" content here