↑ End Headings for tabs
Genuine Prier C-144T04 4" Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant 3/4" MPT X 1/2" FPT.
- ASSE 1019 and C-UPC approved
- Anti-siphon vacuum breaker with backflow check valve
- Aluminum vacuum breaker cap with increased durability
- Integral cast flange with built-in drainage pitch
- Enclosed screw holes easily secure mounting screws
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel seat washer screw and handle screw
- Powder coated cast aluminum handle
- Durable ACME threads secure stem at seat end
- Lock shield cap for stronger valve design
- AFG Teflon with graphite packing for easy maintenance
- Standard “OO” size seat washer
- Spout aligning mark
- Slim seat inlet for easier installation
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Prier products. This Prier C-144T04 4" Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant 3/4" MPT X 1/2" FPT is a direct replacement manufactured by Prier. Order this Prier C-144T04 4" Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant 3/4" MPT X 1/2" FPT today. Most orders usually ship the same day and we offer free shipping for orders over $99!
↑ Stop "Description" content here
C-144 Diamond Series Spec Sheet (April 2013 – Present)
C-144 Original Style Spec Sheet (1972 – April 2013)
Prier C-144 provides a year round source of water to areas of structures that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. Ordering the C-244 gives you the same style hydrant but with a vandal proof extended lockshield and operating key. The Prier C-144 has all the characteristics of the historically proven C-134 with the added protection of an anti-siphon vacuum breaker and backflow check valve.
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
C-144 Series Installation, Operation & Maintenance Sheet
The Prier C-144 Diamond Series Freezeless Wall Hydrant, the finest quality freezeless wall hydrant available. Your C-144 will provide you years of dependable service with little or no maintenance.
↑ Stop your "Documentation" content here