↑ End Headings for tabs
Genuine Prier C-434Y06 6" Self-Draining Wall Hydrant 1/2" Press Fit.
- ASSE 1052 and C-UPC approved
- Double check valve and anti-siphon vacuum breaker
- Drains automatically with hose attached
- Integral cast flange with built-in drainage pitch
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Satin nickel plated body, cap and vacuum breaker
- Durable ACME threads secure stem at seat end
- Soft-grip coated cast aluminum handle
- Metal collar covers drainage holes and protects against insect nesting while closing under pressure
- Multiple vent holes ensure proper draining
- Cycle tested to simulate 25 years minimum service
- Patent protected
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Prier products. This Prier C-434Y06 6" Self-Draining Wall Hydrant 1/2" Press Fit is a direct replacement manufactured by Prier. Order this Prier C-434Y06 6" Self-Draining Wall Hydrant 1/2" Press Fit today. Most orders usually ship the same day and we offer free shipping for orders over $99!
↑ Stop "Description" content here
The Prier C-434 provides a year round source of water to areas of structures that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. To assure freeze protection, the hydrant will drain even with the hose attached and under pressure.
The C-434 has all of the features of the historically proven PRIER C-134, with additional protection of a self-draining anti-siphon backflow check valve. The vacuum breaker/backflow preventor provides protection against cross-connection of the potable water supply, while venting to eliminate any vacuum. No special installation tools are required.
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
The patented design meets or exceeds plumbing codes regarding anti-siphon and backflow prevention, keeping our potable water system safe, what’s more, the hydrant is self-draining to prevent your pipes from bursting in freezing weather, even if the hose is left attached.
↑ Stop your "Documentation" content here