↑ End Headings for tabs
Genuine Prier C-633VCC 1-1/2" Mild Climate Wall Hydrant 3/4" Pro-Press.
- Listed and labeled to ASSE 1019-B and ASSE 1052, IAPMO/C-UPC
- Satin nickel plated body maintains an attractive finish
- Multiple vent holes ensure proper draining and reduce problems associated with insect nesting
- Patented Prier “Triple Seal” positive shutoff system offers triple redundancy to assure shutoff
- High flow rate, 16 gallons per minute at 25 PSI differential
- Same key operates box lock and hydrant
- Heavy patterned, high quality brass castings
- Self-draining, even with hose attached and under pressure
- Tested to 250,000 cycles; designed to last the life of the plumbing system
- Self-cleaning springless backflow check valve prevents water hammer and system noise
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Prier products. This Prier C-633VCC 1-1/2" Mild Climate Wall Hydrant 3/4" Pro-Press is a direct replacement manufactured by Prier. Order this Prier C-633VCC 1-1/2" Mild Climate Wall Hydrant 3/4" Pro-Press today. Most orders usually ship the same day and we offer free shipping for orders over $99!
↑ Stop "Description" content here
The C-633 Series is a heavy duty wall hydrant designed for installation in mild climates or areas with minimal freeze conditions. The C-633NCC has a straight brass pipe connection. Both models have inlets that will connect to either 3/4” MPT or 1” FPT pipe in tight spaces. These commercial wall hydrants are key operated, code approved, and flow up to 16 GPM. The Prier C-633 Mild Climate Wall Hydrants provide a year-round hose threaded source of water for structures. The ASSE 1052-approved integral vacuum breaker/backflow preventer provides protection against cross-connection with the potable water system, utilizing a double check valve to prevent back pressure and a vacuum breaker to vent in the case of siphonage. A removable operating key is provided to prevent unauthorized use of the hydrant.
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
The C-633 Commercial Wall Hydrant leaves the factory fully air tested and operational. It is treated with an FDA approved lubrication. The hydrant requires no scheduled maintenance to provide long life. If the stem is removed, the bypass O-Ring needs to be replaced and lubricated with an FDA approved lubricant to avoid tearing.
↑ Stop your "Documentation" content here