↑ End Headings for tabs
Genuine Prier C-634V16 16" Heavy Commercial Wall Hydrant 3/4" Pro-Press.
- High flow rate, 19 gallons per minute at 25 PSI differential
- Heavy pattern cast brass hydrant for use with or without brass or aluminum
- Satin nickel plated body retains original finish for years
- Heavy duty brass piping, significantly stronger than ordinary copper tubing, with threaded and sealed joints
- Simple, solderless design and solid non-ferrous operating rod for long wear life
- Patented PRIER “triple seal” positive shutoff system offers triple redundancy to assure shutoff
- Patented PRIER quick opening and modulating design require less force and fewer turns to operate
- Both 3/4” & 1” hose threads meet ASSE 1019 or1052 & CSA B64.2 standards, listed at ASSE, CSA & IAPMO
- Multiple vent holes ensure proper draining and reduce problems associated with insect nesting
- Design enables valve to be easily secured to any type of inner wall, utilizing the provided clamping ring
- Single hole design assists in installation, the product is ideal for tilt-up construction, stone fronts or metal buildings
- Field testable as required by ASSE 1052, pressure rated to 125 PSI
- Round Box (RB1) installs through 6” hole or 6” scheduled 40 PVC sleeve.
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Prier products. This Prier C-634V16 16" Heavy Commercial Wall Hydrant 3/4" Pro-Press is a direct replacement manufactured by Prier. Order this Prier C-634V16 16" Heavy Commercial Wall Hydrant 3/4" Pro-Press today. Most orders usually ship the same day and we offer free shipping for orders over $99!
↑ Stop "Description" content here
Prier C-634 provides a year round source of water to areas of structures that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. To assure freeze protection, the hydrant will drain even with the hose attached and under pressure. The integral vacuum breaker/backflow preventor provides protection against cross-connection with the potable water system, utilizing a check valve to prevent back pressure and a vacuum breaker to vent in the case of siphonage. A removable operating key is provided to prevent unauthorized usage of the hydrant. No special installation tools are required.
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
The C-634 Heavy Commercial Wall Hydrant leaves the factory fully air tested and operational. It is treated with an FDA approved lubrication. The hydrant requires no scheduled maintenance to provide long life. If the stem is removed, the bypass O-Ring needs to be replaced and lubricated with an FDA approved lubricant to avoid tearing.
↑ Stop your "Documentation" content here