↑ End Headings for tabs
Genuine Prier P-164D14 14" Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant 1/2" MPT X 1/2" SWT.
- ASSE 1019 and C-UPC approved
- Quarter-turn soft-grip coated cast aluminum handle
- Anti-siphon vacuum breaker with backflow check valve
- Aluminum vacuum breaker cap with increased durability
- Integral cast flange with built-in drainage pitch
- Enclosed screw holes easily secure mounting screws
- Solid brass body, valve stem cap, seat and stem ends
- Satin nickel plated body maintains attractive finish
- Stainless steel seat washer screw and handle screw
- Durable ACME threads secure stem at seat end
- Lock shield cap for stronger valve design
- AFG Teflon with graphite packing for easy maintenance
- Standard “OO” size seat washer
- Spout aligning mark
- Slim seat inlet for easier installation
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Prier products. This Prier P-164D14 14" Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant 1/2" MPT X 1/2" SWT is a direct replacement manufactured by Prier. Order this Prier P-164D14 14" Anti-Siphon Wall Hydrant 1/2" MPT X 1/2" SWT today. Most orders usually ship the same day and we offer free shipping for orders over $99!
↑ Stop "Description" content here
P-164 Diamond Series Spec Sheet (April 2013 – Present)
P-164 Original Style Spec Sheet (2010 – April 2013)
Prier P-164 provides a year round source of water to areas of structures that are subject to freezing temperatures. The hydrant valve is connected to the supply piping in the heated portion of the structure, eliminating the possibility of freezing. The P-164 has the added benefit of an easy operation quarter turn that features a proven compression type seal. Additionally, the P-164 features a soft grip operating handle for easy operation in wet conditions and cold weather.
↑ Stop your "Specifications" content here
P-164 Installation, Operation & Maintenance Sheet
The Prier P-164/264 Diamond Series Quarter Turn Wall Hydrant leaves the factory fully air tested and operational. It is treated with an FDA approved lubrication. The hydrant requires no scheduled maintenance to provide long life.
↑ Stop your "Documentation" content here