↑ End Headings for tabs
Genuine Woodford C22CP-4 Model C22 4" Hot & Cold Light Commercial Wall Faucet. The Woodford Model C22 chrome plated commercial wall faucet is designed for irrigation purposes to provide year-round hot and cold water service regardless of outside temperature. Separate hot and cold inlet tubes and operating handles allow for manually operated water temperature control. Use on any commercial structure where intermittent hot and cold water service is required.
- Model 50HA backflow preventer - Patent Pending • ASSE 1052 Approved • Listed by IAPMO • Field testable • Two independent check valves • Drains automatically when hose is removed • No spray back
- An internal resetting pressure relief valve prevents the faucet casing tube from bursting in freezing conditions even if a hose is unintentionally left on
- 5” center to center handle spacing
- Faucet drains automatically when hose is removed
- Permanent stainless steel seat will not wire draw
- EPDM packing to prevent leaking
- Nozzle - 3/4” male hose thread
- Valve operating threads - Full circle threads on valve body and retainer
- No lead solder - All solder joints Seat Washer
- Standard “O” size
- Max. Pressure - 125 p.s.i.
- Max. Water Temperature - 120° F
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Woodford products. This Woodford C22CP-4 Model C22 4" Hot & Cold Light Commercial Wall Faucet is a direct replacement manufactured by Woodford. Order this Woodford C22CP-4 Model C22 4" Hot & Cold Light Commercial Wall Faucet today. Most orders usually ship the same day and we offer free shipping for orders over $99!
↑ Stop "Description" content here
↑ Stop your "Documentation" content here