Genuine Woodford U100W-3 Model U100 3' Freezeless Utility Yard Hydrant Wheel Handle. Woodford Utility Yard Hydrants are intended for irrigation purposes and designed for use where year-round availability of water is required. Sturdy construction make these hydrants rugged and dependable. Accidental damage and vandalism are minimized. Hydrants are available with choice of automatic or manual close lever handle or wheel handle. SUGGESTED USES: Chemical plants, oil refineries, outdoor paved areas of schools, factories, office buildings, pools, ice rinks, baseball/football fields, livestock and water tanks.
- Automatic draining occurs through ⅛” NPT drain hole when hydrant is shut off to prevent freezing
- Outlet can be located at any height above ground level. Adjust bury depth accordingly
- All working parts are removable through the top of the hydrant
- Lever handles can be easily removed to prevent unauthorized usage
- Inlet: 1″ FPT Brass Valve Body
- Outlet: 1″ FPT Galvanized Tee
- Handle: Almag casting wheel Handle
- Operating rod: ¼″ Stainless steel pipe
- Casing: 1 ¼″ Galvanized pipe
- MAX. PRESSURE: 125 PSI
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Woodford products. This Woodford U100W-3 Model U100 3' Freezeless Utility Yard Hydrant Wheel Handle is a direct replacement manufactured by Woodford. Order this Woodford U100W-3 Model U100 3' Freezeless Utility Yard Hydrant Wheel Handle today. Most orders usually ship the same day and we offer free shipping for orders over $99!