Genuine Haws 9201E Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Thermostatic Mixing Valve Spec Sheet
Model 9201E emergency mixing valve (patent pending) thermostatically mixes hot and cold water to provide a safe fluid supply for emergency showers and eyewash equipment. Additionally, to ensure a fail-safe water supply for emergency shower and eyewash stations, a series of cold water by-pass valves open in the event of hot water pressure loss. (No gauges supplied - ASSE 1071 standard recommends gauges be placed 5 to 8 feet (1.52 to 2.44 m) downstream for the most accurate temperature measurement.)
- A flow rate of 1 to 31 gpm (3.8 to 117.3 L) for better temperature control across the operating range
- AXION's superior design and technology provide a complete safety solution for increased victim comfort.
- Lowest internal pressure drop for this class of valve (advantage where supply pressure is low)
- Wax based thermostat technology for fast response time with proven highly reliable temperature control
- Highest Cold Water Bypass flow rate in the industry (65% of rated tepid flow rate)
- Brass valve design with internal check stops
- Over-sized valve seats resist failures caused by foreign matter
- A new and efficient shuttle design eliminates valve sticking
- A custom funnel design improves temperature control at low flow rates
- Outlet temperature is factory set to 85° F (29° C).
- Tempered water: High temperature limit is factory set to 90° F (32° C).
- Cold water by-pass valves are closed during normal operation, regardless of flow rate.
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Haws products. This Haws 9201E Thermostatic Mixing Valve is a direct replacement manufactured by Haws. Order this Haws 9201E Thermostatic Mixing Valve today. Most orders usually ship the same day and we offer free shipping for orders over $99!