Genuine Haws 9201EW Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Thermostatic Mixing Valve Spec Sheet
Model 9201EW Emergency Valve thermostatically mixes hot and cold water to provide a safe fluid supply for a single emergency eye/face wash. Additionally, to ensure a fail-safe water supply for emergency eyewash stations, a cold water by-pass valves open in the event of hot water pressure loss. (No gauges supplied - ASSE 1071 standard recommends gauges be placed 5 to 8 feet (1.52 to 2.44 m) downstream for the most accurate temperature measurement.)
- A flow rate of 1 to 10 gpm (3.8 to 37.8 L) for better temperature control across the operating range
- AXION's superior design and technology provide a complete safety solution for increased victim comfort.
- Wax based thermostat technology for fast response time with proven highly reliable temperature control
- Cold Water Bypass flow rate of 3.8 gpm (14.4 L) (When tested under conditions specified in ASSE 1071)
- Brass valve design with supplied check valves
- Over-sized valve seats resist failures caused by foreign matter
- Efficient funnel design improves temperature control at low flow rates
- Outlet temperature is factory set to 85° F (29° C).
- Tempered water: High temperature limit is factory set to 90° F (32° C).
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Haws products. This Haws 9201EW Thermostatic Mixing Valve is a direct replacement manufactured by Haws. Order this Haws 9201EW Thermostatic Mixing Valve today. Most orders usually ship the same day and we offer free shipping for orders over $99!