Genuine Metcraft 8670-R&L-LR Ligature Resistant Handicap Shower Cabinet.
- These Shower Cabinet Fixtures are designed for areas with an accessible pipe chase. They are fabricated using heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel.
- One-piece showers are welded to form a leak-proof enclosure.
- Knockdown styles utilize a one-piece receptor.
- Walls and ceiling parts are assembled at the job site using caulking to seal the joints and stainless steel security screws to join the components.
- Each shower cabinet is furnished with two fixed shower heads with the lower shower head positioned per A.D.A. guidelines.
- Standard control valves are single temperature pneumatic metering valves with A.D.A. compliant pushbutton operators.
- One pushbutton operates the upper (standard) penal shower head and another operates the lower penal shower head.
- Metering valves require a tempered water supply as they are not suitable for mixing hot and cold water.
- A folding shower seat and a safety grab bar are provided and mounted at A.D.A. prescribed locations.
- The outlet is a 2” (52mm) caulk type drain with a stainless steel strainer secured with stainless steel vandal resistant screws.
- Shower floor features a special slip-resistant treatment.
- An integral recessed stainless steel soap dish is also provided as a standard feature.
- Alternate shower control valves and alternate shower heads are available as options.
Quality Plumbing Supply is a proud distributor of Metcraft products. This 8670-R&L-LR Shower Fixture is a direct replacement manufactured by Metcraft. Order this 8670-R&L-LR Shower Fixture today. Call us to receive your freight price 1-833-251-4591.